Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Office smells...!!

As I enter the office and start my day at work, I mentally prepare my nose to tolerate some of the difficult/worst smells in office, 99% of which are emitted from within a couple of metres of my desk. Can't get worse than this........it's awfully repulsive. I have been exposed to some really hazardous / explosive atmosphere in the past few weeks..........ghastly, pungent odor at it's best. Studying hydrocarbon analyzers hasn't helped either....the emissions are just too much to handle..!!! As the fumes waft through the workplace, my head starts aching and I get the feeling that maybe people working in radioactive atmosphere must be exposed to lesser levels of danger than we probably are...!!Most of the guys I know, can vouch for that.

2 comments: